On this [God-given] Thursday, I'm excited to write my first "Thankful Thursdays" post.
- First & foremost: My Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ. I am a selfish sinner and would have no life, and no hope without Jesus Christ and his blood. I Praise God for Calvary and the plan of Salvation!
- My faithful, hard-working husband, Blake. He takes providing for our family seriously, and I'm grateful for his hard-work ethic. He goes above and beyond for us.
- I'm thankful for our precious son. Little man is our joy, our sunshine.
- Christian music. Kari's Jobe's CD is my 'lifeline' album. Her music ministers to my heart and soul, like none other. I am abundantly blessed each time I listen!
[p.s. If you don't have her CD, you need to. It's a must-have!]
- Health. In the past 2 years, we've had five family members & friends diagnosed with cancer, two of the five have passed away. This morning I am reminded again how truly blessed we are to have good health.
I could go on all day....
What are you thankful for today??
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. ~ 1 Chronicles 16:34
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High. -Psalm 7:16-17
I will praise God’s name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.Psalm 69:29-31