Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursdays #4





A Thankful Thursday....

  Little ones.   My life is consumed with little ones, and I am constantly being reminded and shown the 'child-like' faith I should have, I want to have.  I am thankful for the blessing of children in my life, the example that they are.

 
 ...."Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!" -Psalms 127:3.
 

 
 Summer. Long days, warm evenings, baseball, grilling, garden, picnics, swimming, and the list goes on. I am thankful for the different seasons, especially summer!



What are YOU thankful for this evening?



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower :) I love this Thankful Thursday you have going on, sometimes we forget the little things in life to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy,
    I am thankful for the Lord, my children, our home, my health and my friends. Have a wonderful day!
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete