Tuesday, August 9, 2011

ABD: custom accessories & a beautiful family!

My latest ABD project is an all-time favorite. I had so much fun and absolutely love the finished product{s}.....    - The gifted photographer, Molly Whitmore  and I teamed up to create accessories for their upcoming family portraits. The best part?? Not only were they having family portraits taken, but Molly & her husband were getting back into their wedding attire in celebration of their 5 year wedding anniversary! {How awesome?!}        
Photography by the amazing
Katelyn James.         - Here are some of my favorites........

Part 1: Family Session




The Whitmores.



What a beautiful family!

I loved creating this flag garland for the little ones
The coordinating colors compliment their outfits and bring fun to the photo.



Little Ms. L's adorable dress is made by Double Love Designs.
Check out their fan page on facebook!

  
~ I created a headband to match her dress.




Part 2: Celebrating 5 years!







The gorgeous, Mrs.Molly. A beautiful person, inside & out.
If you aren't already a follower of her work, take a look'see HERE and on facebook.
  
**I am thrilled to have her capture our little family this fall!**

I created the flowerette sash & white feather headband to coordinate, compliment
Molly's gorgeous dress. I love the contrast of champagne against white.






To view the original posts by Katelyn James. CLICK HERE.

**For the latest happenings of ABD {Amelia Bedelia Designs} check our
facebook page: Amelia Bedelia Designs

Happy Tuesday, friends!










4 comments:

  1. Love this Amy! You are SO creative! Thanks for making our photoshoot so "complete" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED all the accessories!! Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED all the accessories!! Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful portraits and lovely accessories... I especially love the champagne sash! Quick bit of info... I was at my in-laws that afternoon and pulled out of their driveway on Mole Hill and saw a "bride" having photos taken. What a gorgeous setting/background!!! :)

    ReplyDelete