Monday, August 1, 2011

Monday Rants....

It's a manic Monday here in the "S" household......  I am exhausted. The house is already trashed.  "Hanging On" {Nicole Britt} is blaring, and my little loves are having a dance party.  I even joined them for a little.  It felt good, i couldn't help but smile.

Those little ones are carefree. It's amazing, it witnesses to me.  I love to sit and watch them.... I could watch them all day. Truly!  They jump, run, clap, jolt, roll, cheer for each other, and scream "sing."  I tell them they're "dancing for Jesus" and that he loves it!  Little man says he's "praizing Jezus!" .... It melts my heart.

I have that thing on my mind today, on my heart.  Yes, it's the same thing I [we] have been living with, working through for some time now.  I 'talk' about it, blog about it, but don't specifically mention it. Maybe one day I will, when it's not so real, so current.

Yesterday I found a quote that gave me a 'light-bulb' moment..... It helped me verbalize what I have been feeling.....


 "Biblically, waiting is not just something we have to do until we get what we want. Waiting is part of the process of becoming what God wants us to be. " ~ John Ortberg. 

We are all waiting on something... a College degree, a new job, a first home, a spouse, something spiritual, or something personal.......  Whatever it may be, I hope this quote will also encourage you.......    He wants us to seek Him, find rest in Him, trust, grow, and be refined.


I strive to be real about my life, and the things I'm facing.  We all struggle.  It's how we deal and respond to the struggles that matters......

blessings&love,


3 comments:

  1. Indeed. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and that wonderful John Ortberg quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great reminder. waiting is so difficult for me, so thankful for the power of christ to help us in those waiting times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for linking up! great post. I'm amazed at some of the similar thoughst running through so many of our posts! God is good!

    ReplyDelete