Saturday, October 15, 2011

angel.babies

.
Today is a day of celebration... to celebrate the gift of life, even if it was for a short time.....  Today is a day to remember.... may no baby go forgotten.  Today is a day to honor.... to honor the precious babies who we never got to meet... our angel.babies.    If you are remembering an angel.baby today, I hope these words will bring you comfort and peace.......


"Daddy, please don't look so sad. Mama, please don't cry...
Cause I'm in the arms of Jesus, and he sings me lullabies.
Please try not to question God, Don't think He is unkind.
Don't think He sent me to you and then changed his mind.
You see, I'm a special child, I am needed up above.
I'm the special gift you gave Him, a product of your love.
I'll always be there with you, so watch the sky at night.
Look for the brightest star and know that's my halo's brilliant light.
You'll see me in the morning frost that mists your window pane.
That's me in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain.
When you feel a gentle breeze from a gentle wind that blows,
Know that it's me planting a kiss upon your nose.
When you see a child playing and your heart feels a tug,
Don't be sad Mama, that's just me giving your heart a hug.
So Daddy, don't looks so sad, and Mama, please don't cry...
I'm in the arms of Jesus and he sings me lullabies!


 my love,


4 comments:

  1. I was just stopping by to let you know I was thinking of you and your angel baby today. I love your post.. very beatiful! Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, this made me cry. I have several Angel babies. Thank you for this today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you. What a beautiful poem. It's hard to believe my baby sister, Joy, would be 16 this year. They are in a much better place, but it's still hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm Nicole from Romanian Princess! I LOVE your blog. I'm your newest follower! If you'd like, come check out my blog, and if you like it, I LOVE followers! Thanks so much!

    www.romanianprincess.com

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete