Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thrifting goodness

.
First Goodwill, now Mercy House.... they have been treating me well!  Like all things, thrift shopping has it's good "seasons" and not-so-much.  The last several months have def. been a good spell. Fantastic infact.  Last week I stopped by Mercy House in hopes of finding some props for the upcoming Trunk Show/ Sale.  I brought home....


I spotted these folding chairs outside in the 'drop-off' area when getting out of the car.  It was already closed & gated for the evening. I wanted to call them mine bad enough I waited and asked a worker to pretty-please take them inside and price them for me.  I have three of them. 
I love the wood grain and variation. 
______________________________

Same story with this old window.
 I think it might of been from the same person. It was leaning against the chairs.
I'm excited to use it in my home until and after the trunk sale!

 ______________________________


 .
This wicker stool is great! 
I love how worn and distressed it is.
I have no use for it after the Trunk sale, it'll be forsale too.
______________________________

Have you had thrifting luck lately??
 

4 comments:

  1. Good finds! those wooden folding chairs are awesome! today I shared about some FREE things I've gotten from yard sales: http://honeysuckleblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/one-mans-trash.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I'm on a little dry spell right now. Hopefully it will turn around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the old window and the "S"! I plan to stop by the trunk sale. Keep creating.

    ReplyDelete