Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 days & 5 years.

No.
My heart is full!  My Mr. and I came back this afternoon, from a quick getaway celebrating our 5th anniversary, which was Friday... 11.11.11.   - I am getting a little behind on posting 30 days of Thankfulness, but want to take a minute to do so!
 


November 9.   It's right around the corner, and no, it's not about the turkey, football, or around here, who shoot the biggest buck! Thanksgiving is a holiday to remember all that we have, our countless blessings.  I'm thankful for Thanksgiving, it helps me to be conscious of my blessings, and have a grateful heart... to encourage me in living a thankful lifestyle. 


November 10.   Veterans Day. I am forever grateful for those who have served for our country, and currently are. My family and I enjoy freedom, and a comfortable lifestyle because of them and their sacrifice!  Bless each and everyone!


November 11.   5 years. My heart rejoices to celebrate 5 years of marriage today, and my husband!  I am forever grateful for him, our love, and God's provision in our relationship. It's unreal, all that Christ has brought us through.  God is faithful, and good!!


November 12.   My Mama.  Generous, loving, supportive, caring, hospitable.... my best friend.  My Mama holds a special place in heart. Time and time again, she amazes me with her generosity and love. I am so grateful for who she is, what she means to our family, and what she means to me.  She is irreplaceable.  


November 13.   Revival.  We are anticipating our church's Fall Revivals this week. We pray for revival within our congregation, in each of our hearts.  May we each be convicted, and seek God.... and His will for us!











Wishing each of you a blessed week ahead!


9 comments:

  1. congrats to you and blake!!!!! love the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! I love your ruffled sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures... molly did a great job capturing "real life" :) Blessings on many more years of marriage.. love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congrats :) We're celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary on Saturday. Wasn't 2006 the PERFECT year to get hitched? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely blog! Congrats on your anniversary! I pray you have a long blessed life together. Also, praying the Spirit brings sweet revival to your church!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful. I love the first photo- so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww yall are super cute!! Happy anniversary!! :) New follower!!! I'd love for you to come check out my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww.. Congrats!! You guys are adorable!! :)

    Digger ~xoxo~
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete