Thursday, January 12, 2012

halfway.

.
halfway / 20 weeks
------------------------------------

Best moment this week: 
Seeing our little one via. ultrasound yesterday

Gender: It's a surprise!

Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my back.

Nervous about? 
Praying this baby is much smaller than little man was. 

Movement: Some, more and more with time. 

Food cravings:  Loaded cheese fries, Cheeseburgers,
Stuffed Mushrooms, Frozen blueberries + Fresh fruit
[ok, i'll stop there!]

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Ice Cream!

Labor Signs:  No

Symptoms:  Heartburn

Happy or Moody:  Happy, but an emotional wreck!

Looking forward to:  
My birthday this weekend, and the year ahead!
.
Praising God for His protection and health
 thusfar. Praying it continues for both
baby and myself.



But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.  - Psalm 5:10-12






12 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous!! That 20wk ultrasound is so exciting!! :)Praying with you for a healthy baby! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy halfway mark ... and love the lil' quiz you did so fun and a great way to look back and remember all these special lil' moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing those verses... a must read for me today. congrats on the halfway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! Sometimes I really miss those "pregnancy" days......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats cuz. She's going to be beautiful. Or isn't that why you were buying baby girl clothes?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are stunning!! I am 19 weeks and I am so excited about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! New follower from Casey's page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a very pretty photo!
    The 20 week ultrasound is my favorite dr visit durning the whole pregnancy. It really just amazes me seeing the little heart all fourchambers and the rest of their little body in such great detail....its just a wow moment.....what a miracle life is. Glad to hear your doing well. Your so brave not finding out the gender....we found out I couldn't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture. Very beautiful! God is so good. I always crave fruit when I am pregnant too and carbs LOL but at first meat really bothers me and I am not a vegetarian :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok, just saw your post ... so ignore my FB message :)
    Love the idea to put the "pregnancy questions"! might have to steal it :)
    Our U/S was Wed too :)

    ReplyDelete