Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Nursery sneak- peek

.
I mentioned last week that we've been working on transforming little man's [dramatic] bedroom into a nursery/playroom.    The main inspiration for the change was DesirĂ©e's lovely computer-nook makeover and this color palette i found.......
Nautical & Serene.


                         
                                         
Take a peek.........




For all you who love a good "before and after".... 



I am beyond ready to have this room finished. There's several projects to finish and things that need to be bought, and switched out. [make a dust ruffle, new rocking chair, etc.]   I've spent approx. $70 on this transformation [as of now] and plan to share several thrifty and DIY tips, that helped keep this project affordable.   Stay tuned!


Happy Tuesday!




7 comments:

  1. Amelia,

    I can't wait to see the final project. I LOVE the color of the stripes!
    ThaNK YOU SO MUCH for the shout out. I'll be sharing your post on my FB page.

    Besos my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! It makes me wish for a makeover for our little one's room. We are moving within a few months and so all projects/plans will have to wait a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great....Loving the color and the stripes!!! I really wanted to do stripes in ours, but since we don't own, it didn't seem too smart =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! Love that color and the stripes - oh my. Can't wait to hear some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE this...esp. the stripes!! Awesome room!! ;) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those stripes are gorgeous. What a great way to add some "oomph" to the nursery. Great colour choice, BTW!

    ReplyDelete