Friday, February 17, 2012

25 weeks

.



Best moment this week:   Little man feeling baby kick + his [ecstatic] reaction = priceless.
. 
Gender:   I have caved... I WANT TO KNOW!

.
Miss Anything?   nada
.
Nervous?   Been thinking alot about delivery lately.
Hoping I don't have to have another c.section, but am preparing myself for if it may happen.
I am choosing, and daily trying to trust God to take care of the details. 
 I know he will and that the outcome will be best!
... ....

Movement:   yes, and loving it. 
..
Food cravings: 
strawberries + fresh fruit are still holding 1st place 
...
Anything making you queasy or sick:   not lately
...
Labor Signs:   No, besides occasional braxton-hicks
...
Symptoms:  
heartburn,
tender c.section scar + skin
....
Happy or Moody:   H-a-p-p-y
...
Looking forward to:   upcoming Maternity photos!



Praising God,

6 comments:

  1. you are too cute! :) so, are you going to find out or hold strong?? I am dying to know too, but still holding out! Poor Ky can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy 25 weeks! There is no way I would be able to handle not knowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you not finding out?! crazy girl! I could not do that! I admire people who can though!

    Happy 25 weeks! I love that you are documenting these. You will be so happy you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!!! I'm at 22 weeks with my first baby right now, and I've been craving pancakes smothered in maple syrup. Wish I had a healthier craving like yours! I'm your newest follower from Casey's linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you look so beautiful!! Just love seeing pretty pregnant bellies (mine's getting pretty big too!) ♡

    ReplyDelete