Friday, April 13, 2012

33 weeks.

.
Precious baby,
This week marks your thirty-third week of life, and growth. 
The last weeks I have been pleasantly surprised by your increased movement, and "busyness." 
Though sometimes painful, it is the best feeling in the world...
a reminder of your health and liveliness. 
We are beyond excited to meet you, and ready for your arrival.
We can't wait to become a family of four. 
You have us curious and anxious about....
... How will you arrive?
Are you a sweet little girl, or boy? ...
... Will you take after your big brother in size?
Who will you look like?... 
  .
No matter what, we love you.
Our verse for you is 1 Samuel 1:27...
 'I prayed for this Child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked'.
 ...
We love you little one, and are overwhelmed with gratitude to God,
 for hearing and answering our prayer.
..
You are our little miracle.

All of my love,
 your Mama





___________________________________________________________



3 comments:

  1. Lookin' good Momma! Enjoy those internal squiggles and bumps. They are one of the biggest things I miss about my baby-making years!

    By the way, I say "BOY!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're excited to meet your miracle baby!!!

    ReplyDelete