Wednesday, May 30, 2012

39 weeks

.
My thoughts the morning of {May 24} Amiah's scheduled c.section....

.........................................................................................................................

 

Little baby,
Today marks 39 weeks... the day we finally get to meet you and welcome you into our little family!

It's 9:59am and I'm in bed, propped up by a hill of pillows.  The window is open... the curtain is dancing... I hear the birds outside.  May 24, what a better day than to be your birth day?!

I am on my tenth hour of complete fasting. Oh, what I wouldn't do for a tall cup of hot tea and some fresh fruit right now!  Only two more hours, and we'll head to the hospital for your birth.   I am so anxious to see your little face... I can hardly wait for you to reveal if you're a boy or girl!  Down deep i think you are a sweet little girl, since this pregnancy has been nothing like your big brother's.

I have peace about having a c.section.  The doctors think you're around 8 pounds. If so, we don't want you getting much bigger... hence "taking you" today and not waiting any longer.
.
It's time I get up and start getting ready. This is the last I will write to you that you are "womb-side".  We are beyond ecstatic for what the next hours and days hold!

We love you precious baby! You are our miracle!






2 comments:

  1. Lovely words and moments to cherish and remember forever! Congrats again, Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is the sweetest thing... =)

    ReplyDelete