Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Hot Drink Bar



As women and hostesses, we want our homes to be welcoming and comfortable. I love when guests feel free to help themselves and feel "at home."  Yesterday I set up a 'hot drink bar' in hopes of kindling a 'help yourself' atmosphere for those in and out of our home this winter.  The bar includes hot chocolate sticks, cappuccino mix, hot tea, and several sweet stir-ins. 
 

  








Blessings!
Amelia

..............................................................................................................

I'm partying with......






11 comments:

  1. This is so darling! Now I want to come to your house more than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set-up! Everything you could possibly need. And it looks pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is just DELIGHTFUL!! The pictures of your home just exude beauty, but they also exude warmth and welcome. Sometimes beauty scares ~ yours invites.

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTIFUL hot drink bar! It looks like you are an amazing host! :) What a special treat for your guests! Thank you SO much for sharing, I am in love! I am pinning your little bar set up to our Happy Hour Link party feature board!
    Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea, it looks so pretty and irresistible! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM YUM!!! Today would be a perfect day for that in my house since it's raining but I would be the only guest since everyone is at school :)

    Mandy@ The Hankful House

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely feel at home at your house! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love your hot drink station. Looks cozy and fun! I think I could just sit and enjoy that all day, even if I was the only guest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! Very simple, yet extremely elegant. I found you on DIY by Design. Thanks for sharing!

    --Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm so glad I found your blog! {through Savvy Southern Style}. I'm your newest follower!
    Jamie ~ Better With Age

    ReplyDelete